Valley House Gallery & Sculpture GardenAustin Uzor and Sedrick Huckaby
About Valley House Gallery & Sculpture Garden:
Founded in 1954 by Peggy and Donald Vogel, Valley House Gallery & Sculpture Garden is located in its original North Dallas location (on Spring Valley Road between Preston and Hillcrest.) Second generation owners Cheryl and Kevin Vogel, along with Director Laura Green, represent established and emerging contemporary artists working in inventive ways with traditional media. Sculpture is on view throughout the 4+ acre garden. In addition, the gallery offers 19th and 20th century American and European art, as well as significant Early Texas works. The gallery has promoted artists internationally for over 60 years through curating exhibitions, showing in art fairs, publishing scholarly catalogues, and placing fine art in private and museum collections.